Sunday 31 May 2015

Lem, my story in the Eleventh Black Book of Horror


I don't know why but even though I have published nine books in the last six months under our own Parallel Universe Publications imprint, with  two more in the wings, I am really excited about having another story in the Black Books of Horror series edited by Charles Black.

Of the ten Black Books so far published, I have had stories in eight. Next month will see my ninth with Lem.

Mortbury Press, publishers of the Black Books of Horror.

Anyone interested in reading editor Charles Black's own stories, should check out Black Ceremonies:

  


Black Ceremonies by Charles Black

trade paperback: 

Amazon.co.uk (£6.91)
Amazon.com ($9.88)

ebook:

Amazon.co.uk  (£1.99)
Amazon.com ($3.01)








No comments:

Post a Comment