Friday 9 April 2010

George and Glenda

While Linden is going through my latest print-out of The Return with a fine toothcomb (and a very energetic pen!) I have picked up again on a novel I started writing last year called George and Glenda. First of all I am working through the seventy odd thousand words I have already written, rewriting, etc., to get myself back into it, then I intend to complete the remaining ten to fifteen thousand words to finish it. This story is a departure for me, as it's a complex murder novel with no supernatural element at all, concerning the results of a jealous sister's decision to murder her younger, more successful sibling for her money. George and Glenda is its working title and may be changed when it's finished. I don't know. A better alternative hasn't struck me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment